View Single Post
Old 08.28.2010, 04:22 PM   #11
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Music is such a weird thing. I know all of one person who isn't a serious fan of it, and oddly enough he happens be outrageously intelligent. I've only ever known him to like three bands, and I've known this guy since 7th grade.

He happens to be the network administrator for the United States judicial court, here in Macon. 26 years old, humongous house....once saw the guy purchase an '08 Honda fit in cash....in 2008 (I was tagging along as he test drove cars). To top it off....High School dropout. Everyone said "a brilliant mind gone to waste" < (teachers, other classmates, etc), now he makes well over what most who made this claim bring in. Not that ANY of this matters...it doesn't, but given his age...impressive.

He DOES read...very well read in the subjects of philosophy, politics, and obviously literature related to technology. Never known him to read much in the way of fiction.

Maybe it isn't even so much the fact that he doesn't like music, as it is he doesn't allow himself much time for it.

Why am I saying all this? Basically, I'm trying to figure out what your friend's interests happen to be exactly. As my friend doesn't enjoy music all that much, maybe yours just simply doesn't enjoy reading....but maybe invests his time in something else.

It's odd to me, however, that someone couldn't enjoy reading OR music...

Is he artistically inclined in any sort of way? I know at least some of these people have the tendency to absorb themselves in whatever it is they create, allowing themselves little time for other things they likely consider "distractions".