View Single Post
Old 05.24.2013, 07:03 AM   #3110
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Are you 'Bundesliga-spoiled' or just Bayern spoiled? No doubting the quality at the very top of the Bundesliga but Chelsea and Everton finished 3rd and 6th respectively and I'm not convinced a typical game between Bayer Leverkuson and Eintracht Frankfurt would offer a significant upturn in quality.

i really like leverkusen actually, and this year schalke has disappointed me (they've had their troubles), and frankfurt had done great, but this is not necessarily about quality as it is maybe "fire"-- which may be too subjective; but regardless, it's like they always leave the last drop on the pitch, there's always action, and it's always exciting.

regardless, i can't get every bl match on tv and i need an english supplement. i could like chelsea actually but hate the way it's run. no matter, i'll find a team to like one of these days. keeping an eye on liverpool, arsenal, swansea...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|