Thread: rza question
View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 06:12 AM   #24
shabbray2.0
expwy. to yr skull

shabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's assesshabbray2.0 kicks all y'all's asses
btw adam if you are into anticon right now, too:

check out both cLOUDDEAD albums, "ten" is awesome and the self titled is one of my favourite albums of all time!!!! (actually its on mush, but all three are founder members of anticon)
if you dig the production of their albums I highly recommend the works of odd nosdam, I think he is one of the most experimental beatsmiths Ive ever heard with an almost ever beautiful undertone. He is one of the few who got selected by Boards of Canada to do a remix for them, and he totally destroyed "dayvan Cowboy" but threw in 2 minutes of pure awesome beat-blisss. his best works maybe: Burner, T.I.M.E. ost, Level Live Wires and a shitload more, p.m. me if you run out of sources!!!

themselves "them" is awesome too, the "no music" is compared to the first mediocre but still a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Am I the only one who thinks ODB's "Return to 36 Chambers" gets old really fast? I like it a lot but there's only so much I can take in one sitting. That's why I think wu's albums are so good, because no rapper ever gets tiring because there's always going to be another one popping up to spit a sick verse.

kinda yes. BUT he got the ODB bonus for me. he is just that insane that its every time fun to hear him doing that nonsense stuff I love so much about him

shabbray2.0 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|