Thread: the fiscal clif
View Single Post
Old 01.04.2013, 11:35 AM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
dammit suchfriends i don't agree with everything you say but wanted to give you a thumbs up regardless, and this shit won't let me.

bytor--that's some lame copypasta job man. this shit website here is the source of your elaborate "comment" http://www.setpoliticalreview.com/topstory.htm

the page there says that you can't reproduce their content and can be found liable. you reproduced it without naming the source and without stating you have their permission. lack of respect for intellectual property is... communistic! :P

lastly, while that site doesn't attach a publication date to each of their "articles", the information is outdated or just plain false-- the bush tax cuts were reinstated for 98% of the population in the compromise bill. so unless you make more than $400K/year filing single, or $450K/year filing as a couple, the tax cuts continue. i don't have time to fact-check all their claims though, but that jumped at me right away.

ps- also on another copypasta falsehood, the estate tax exemption is now 5 million dollars, your copypasta claims everyone will get 28%, bla bla, etc. well if you have over 5 million net worth you should probably create a trust, otherwise you're clear.

i fucking hate lies.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|