Thread: Ayn Rand
View Single Post
Old 01.10.2007, 08:20 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
Last year, I had to write an essay about Ayn Rand's Anthem. The essay would be submitted to some competition. I hated the book, and my essay was terrible. Sometime in the Summer I got a letter informing me that I lost. Was I suprised? Not at all, my essay hinted that I didn't like the book (although I am sure that the people that read them in 45-60 seconds didn't catch that).

Today I was walking home from the bus stop, and when I walked through the door to my house I found a package from the Ayn Rand Institute addressed to me. It had The Fountainhead in it and some papers talking about another competition.

So, what I want to know is if I should even bother reading it. I hated Anthem. But maybe this book is worth reading.

And to make the thread a wee bit better: talk about Ayn Rand, if you feel the need.

take a shit on the wrapper and mail it back.

fucking missionaries!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|