View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 12:28 PM   #1
SYHamilton
little trouble girl

SYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's assesSYHamilton kicks all y'all's asses
I've just ordered the CD Kim and Thurston's daughter Coco did with her band, Lightbulb in 2006. Has anyone heard it or know anything about it? You can't find a note of it anywhere on the internet. I found one review that refers to it as "post-rock and plodding, bass-driven rock." But he also calls the band members a "trio of hot girls" which is a little bizarre as they were all only 11 when they recorded the album. It has four songs plus an interview. Coco sings on one track, plays bass on another and drums. She's listed as Coko Mo. The website of Heresee records says their studio album was ready for release in 2007, but I can't find any evidence of that. There's also nothing to indicate that label still exists. I decided to order the CD as a curiosity item. I've also wondered what the other band members kids are into, musically. I think Lee also has teenage sons. I wonder if they're playing in bands...
SYHamilton is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|