View Single Post
Old 10.16.2014, 05:48 PM   #6434
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses

Kikogaku Moyo - Forest of Lost Children
(Some pretty dope psych rock here. The name translates to "Geometric Patterns" and that's how they're listed on Bandcamp. But I prefer the Japanese name. Apparently these guys put on one hell of a show. Their album should be "officially" out by now, but maybe not. Either way, I have it and I'm liking it quite a bit.)

Goat - Commune
(A bit overrated to tell you the truth, but still fun. I don't think SubPop is having its best year... Lots of ok records, and very few great ones. Right now only Shabazz Palaces and Avi Buffalo come to mind as being “great.” This record is good like Fölakzoid's II was good. It's satisfying, but it fails to achieve much in the way of real greatness.)

And some others. I don't have time to list all the shit I buy. I think I need a 12-step program.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|