View Single Post
Old 10.12.2011, 05:05 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Let me think (think about what?) about girls (and what else) and money and new clothes (and what do I get?) thirty nights, of violence (uh huh), and sugar (yeah?) to love..

come here! come here!(oh please no, no, not so hard!) closer to the lung so I can! so I can! throw her, over the railing...

Why do inherently seek romantic relationships?

I know I don't usually have such a personal rant, but I'm feeling both bitter and insightful so..

Why, even when we seem to have all our other shit together, do we still have these inner yearnings for other people? Even when we in our minds know better, we still feel them! Feelings are crazy, I don't try to make sense of them very often..

Its not just raw sexuality, because these impulses can be met, and still the yearning is there. Its not just a craving for intimacy, because we can still yearn for this even in the midst of seemingly intimate relationships. What about the human condition keeps driving us so mad? Surely its not just physiology or hormones or instinct, because plenty of people have plenty of romantic and sexual relationships contrary to these kinds of matters, instead it it must be an issue with the psyche, with the soul. So what exactly does the soul want? Even when it has it, it wants something different! Alas..

Are we just spiritual narcissists?

"..oh well.. apparently nothing.. and you don't, see, me.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|