View Single Post
Old 04.20.2009, 09:26 PM   #82
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
I have no problem with short songs, but after the first listen, this one leaves me wanting more. I like it, and the production sounds great, but a long instrumental "jam" at the end (not a noise freakout) seems to be in order. I feel like it never quite climaxed, whereas Starfield Road peaks in about the same two minute length.

When I first heard 100%, I felt like it ended too quickly, but it eventually grew on me, so who knows?

The best thing is that this song really gets my saliva flowing for the rest of the CD. It has attitude and energy.