Thread: Toronto show
View Single Post
Old 08.09.2006, 10:30 AM   #52
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit... I just woke up.

Anyway, yeah that show was awesome. I met Lee, Thurston and Kim... I missed Steve just as he was going into the building. Got my 'Daydream Nation' signed by 3 of em' though. I was right up first row right in front of Lee, who by the way looked like he was having an amazing time. He said after the show that that was one of his favorite shows they did all summer. Plus THE WORLD LOOKS RED!? Amazing. According to Lee, they haven't played that in nearly 15 years. My only complaints would be that since I was right in front of Lee, I couldn't hear Thurston's guitar or vocals so well, I was kinda getting blasted by Lee's guitar the whole show. There really wasn't much guitar noise or craziness to speak of either, last time I saw them they did some pretty extended freak-outs, of course that's probably due to all the songs on the new album.There were also an exhaustive amount of Rather Ripped songs, but I was totally expecting that. I guess Catholic Block and World Looks Red kinda made up for that. All in all, it was fun. Also, I hung out with mushmanski57, nice kid!
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|