View Single Post
Old 09.17.2016, 11:33 AM   #39
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
leave Rob alone, you know he is obsessed with Kim and so even her musical shit is roses. also rob, y u no take my iggy pop troll bait???

I'm kinda with him on the Kim thing. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but I'm pretty sure I'd marry her. Ok so maybe there's some minor obsessive thinking going on on my part, but Jesus, she is pretty fucking awesome. Whatever strange tempted Thurston to violate their union, it better have been that Succubus from American Gods who eats people with her vag. That's the only excuse I can think of that would make his betrayal understandable, if not justified.

Still not totally sold on this song though. There's something distinctly unKimly about it. It feels like she's just supplied the vocals to someone else's track. Which is fine, I guess. But it's odd that the first "Kim Gordon" Kim Gordon song sounds so much like someone else's ideas.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|