View Single Post
Old 04.30.2010, 03:48 AM   #10232
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Q: Give a brief history of where you got the idea come to create Slaughtered Vomit Dolls ?

A: I wuz on vacation in America, standing outside Kurt Cobain's house in Seattle Washington, thinking about how horrible his Death wuz, when my girlfriend at the time, Ameara LaVey called me on my cel phone. I told her, "We are going to make a movie about a dimension of the parapsychological synchronistic events that took place during the Last Six Days of Kurt Cobain's Life." Ameara said that sounded like fun, and so we went about shooting SLAUGHTERED VOMIT DOLLS as the depiction of the Death of a girl named Angela Aberdeen, and what led up to her suicide during the EXACT SAME time period as Kurt Cobain's Suicide. I am obsessed with Carl Jung�s theory of Synchronicity: this theory postulates that if there are enough so-called coincidences, that at first seem to be "acausal", or meaningless, but are all piled up on each other, and are all tangled up in some kind of progression of a narrative, -- although at first seemingly unrelated and fragmented -- they can create a snowball effect of exponential coincidental meaning, and when these coincidences surround an event or a related series of events, they can surpass the "threshold of coincidence", and can reveal a much deeper, profound, beautiful, transcendent meaning. Because of my interest in Carl Jung and in this case Synchronicity, the "coincidence" of my location at Cobain's House and the phone call by Ameara LaVey cause me to think of making SLAUGHTERED VOMIT DOLLS.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|