Thread: new bike!
View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 06:54 PM   #53
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fucking christ no. that's some kind of real academia type of shit that gets on my balls. though sometimes they are right. but still...

anyway, the "s" pronounced, etc-- don't tell me you're one of those pricks who switches to full english phonetics in the middle of a spanish sentence-- do you? i mean, when you say "coca-cola", do you sound like a gringo, or like a mexican?

like if you say "me compré una apple macintosh", do you sound like some gringo transplant?

fess up...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

i hate those pricks.

when those words happen to be in a conversation, i don't switch accents, i simply pronounce them the way it's pronounced but still with my defeño accent.

example: me compré una apl máquintosh.

("coca-cola" i've probably never pronounced with a foreign accent).

if i'm required to speak a phrase or more in english, my accent those change involuntarily.

and you hate the nail on the head when it comes to that show, it's probably the most pretentious shit ever!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|