Thread: new bike!
View Single Post
Old 03.08.2008, 06:46 PM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
not difficult, you don't need many neurons to understand that the "s" can be pronouned without the "e" at the start.

one last thing, though; my post before this one, i reminded myself of a tv show here called "la dichosa palabra" which consist of four intellectual wankers talking about phonetics, semantics and history of words for a full hour, do you people have a show like that where you live?

fucking christ no. that's some kind of real academia type of shit that gets on my balls. though sometimes they are right. but still...

anyway, the "s" pronounced, etc-- don't tell me you're one of those pricks who switches to full english phonetics in the middle of a spanish sentence-- do you? i mean, when you say "coca-cola", do you sound like a gringo, or like a mexican?

like if you say "me compré una apple macintosh", do you sound like some gringo transplant?

fess up...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|