View Single Post
Old 01.17.2008, 01:37 PM   #40
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
sonicpark, not sure how u can defend korn, the riffs lyrics etc... are all horrible if you ask me. but for slipknot, your right, their first alblum was REAL metal. they were heavy as fuck and totally unpretentious about their shit. metallica's first four alblums are unfuckwithable, and appetite for destruction is one of my most listened to alblums of all time.

but for this list:
bright eyes
of montreal (i got a friend who ive played in bands with usually listens to noise, electronic, grindcore, and the beatles, and keeps trying to make me like this band, am i missing something here?)
The National

pretty much all of these fake mainstream boring genric "indie" bands. indie rock died when pavement broke up and modest mouse made us puke with "float on".
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|