View Single Post
Old 07.25.2010, 05:54 AM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I listen to what I relate to. Back then I was angry. I didn't like feeling angry, but listening to to music I could relate to reminded me that I wasn't the only person that was angry, thus...aided me in feeling comfortable w/ the fact that I was angry. Made the experience more tolerable, and in the long run I gained some pretty fond memories as a result.

I'm not into that "running away from my problems" shit. I'm not going to mask my emotions with things my emotions fail to identify with...I run with my problems. I become my problems, and they become me. We fuck, we fall asleep next to each other, we wake up and go to work with one another. We get over whatever it is that is causing us to feel ill...together.

But people who are angry are cunts towards others who aren't. Listening to music that relates to how angry they're feeling never helps, it just makes them even more of a cunt. All you're doing is giving off bad vibes which makes you a hateful person. Way to go in just alienating yourself.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|