Thread: wikileaks
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2010, 09:27 PM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
It would have sustained itself longer had it remained underground, true. However, it's hard to make any sort of real impact when the majority of people who are aware of the information you're trying to get out already agree with ya anyways.

no no you misunderstand me. I mean logistically stay underground, why have gone so public, I mean paypal? Visa? Come off it, that shit is hardly pirate nor underground. They could have easily gotten the exact same publicity without having to exposed themselves so much. They went TOO public about this, the internet is full of hackers who make plenty of strictly anonoymous waves, and honestly when it first came out I thought that is entirely what WikiLeaks was all about? What could it expect when it tried to play revolutionary using the mechanisms of the establishment? Pirates use dope money stay off the radar, even the CIA knows that

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|