View Single Post
Old 04.08.2018, 06:29 PM   #2002
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
you can tell they're wrapping up. The thing I haven't liked about this season so far is the 80's new wave soundtrack playing too loud. (and I like that music, too)

Also, when is someone going to kill Beeman? That MF should have gone a loooooong time ago.

Whaaaaaaaaay?!
He’s, like, obscenely likable!! Honesty, there’s just something about his voice and delivery and naïveté that makes me like him even when he’s acting a fool.

Neither of them would kill Beeman unless they had no other option. Well, maybe Elizabeth would, but I don’t think that’s where things are heading.

It’s not going to be like Breaking Bad, with Walter and Hank colliding and someone dying once the beans are spilled. It will be weirder than that, I promise.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|