View Single Post
Old 10.30.2008, 07:58 PM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Sandbag]
haha... well yr actually right when you say that radiohead did a really hard work to get 'in rainbows' to sound like it sounds. and im sure its been a pain in the ass for tho/em.. (you can notice by reading Dead Air Space posts during the process of its creation..heh)

it's just that its not the side of them that i like. same with sonic youth.
but theyre both fucking good albums indeed
its not just that, they toured for almost a year and a half perfecting that album live before they even went to the studio to put out the version we have. personally, I think it is a remarkable album, both live and studio version, and I enjoyed it thoroughly, and I must admit, much more so then Rather Ripped. In Rainbows to me was on par with the Sonic Nurse era, which was as remarkable as the 1000 leaves tour.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|