View Single Post
Old 01.03.2007, 09:04 AM   #59
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie

i think the main reason why they stick their hooliganism to foreign trips is the same reason as why a lot of british youth misbehave so much on holiday trips to the spanish coasts, the greek islands or in downtown amsterdam: they simply wouldn't get away with displaying the same behaviour at home... and maybe the binge-drinking tradition doesn't help much either.

That is valid for a lot of working class british holiday makers who go to the countries that you've listed.The usual british visitor that we get in Italy (and i spotted in France too) tends to be rather civilized and cultured.I always got the impression that it is because that sort of behaviour wouldn't be accepted in both Italy and France.The Sun used to have a rather awful motto that said that going to Spain wasn't exactly a cultural experience(how very wrong) but then,who takes The Sun seriously apart from Glice and some meathead in West Ham?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|