View Single Post
Old 12.07.2016, 03:32 PM   #127
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
hey sev, maybe there's a store near you that you don't realize: http://www.comicshoplocator.com/Home/1/1/57/575

Like, there's a place called Toy Vault near me that I had no idea carried comics. (Thought it was a toy store... duh).

There's also the option of buying digital comics if you are still interested in reading new Marvel but can't seem to find any near you.

Nope. Nada. I mean, yes there's a hobby shop that has comics... I'm friends with the owner actually. He mainly sells super nerdy stuff like Magic: The Gathering and D&D and, y'know, collectible Alien statuettes, but he also has a growing collection of comics that he's purchased from people and he sells them with things from his own collection. So... if you just want a fistful of comics, you can get them there. If you're looking for something specific, you're pretty much SOL, especially if you're looking for all the issues in an arc.

He was in the process of ordering NEW comics on a weekly basis from a distributor, but he had to cancel that because not enough people placed orders to meet the minimum shipment requirements. Would have been a waste.

Then there's the shitty little bookstore that has, like, Batman, Superman, Doctor Who and Archie. And even those done seem to come in regularly. Zero marvel stuff, and honestly not enough of anything to warrant a visit more than once every few months.

I was plowing through digital issues on my iPad for a long time, but it seems to have taken some kind of a shit on me. Thinking about getting a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'll be hitting my shop tonight. I'll let y'all know what I pick up.

Hah. "Y'all." I think it's pretty much just me and you buddy.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|