View Single Post
Old 11.14.2007, 04:26 PM   #4
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I kept them. The Goo and Dirty would be the only ones I'd consider parting as DDN holds too much sentimental value. Giving them as gifts isn't a bad idea, though, especially to a dear friend that digs SY

That's exactly what I'm thinking right now.
I already decided to keep DDN (even if it sounds pretty bad), Dirty might be the first SY album I bought but I'm not that attached to the object itself... on the other hand, I'm kinda pondering also to try and track down ("collect"?) most of SY (not sideprojects as of now) stuff released on cd...bah..time will tell I guess, and now I kinda regret giving away my single cd copy of WM back when I bought the 2 cds version ha ha... I can change my mind pretty fast, apparently.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|