View Single Post
Old 06.24.2006, 11:31 PM   #24
Idontcareican
empty page

Idontcareican has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
It was a good show but Ive seen them and the crowd with more energy before. The show ended way too early. Seriously too early, but Ive seen the band and crowd with more energy before and if the band was a bit tired then its cool I guess. No more, no less for a music capital but the crowd was a little stiff and too cool to be cool in my opinion. I had a group of guys next to me who deserved another encore for sure. But, toward the end of the show, people started to show their true colors and really got into it. Thanks for keeping the sound turned down a little in consideration of the people in the front but at the back of the show, it was like listening to a band on stage off in the distance at a music festival. The venue was cool but something needs to be done about their sound system set up or the band should play another venue next time with a more balance set up. Ranaldo did an excellent job on vocals! Wow is the word. Thurston didn’t go too into his awesome molesting of guitars with drumsticks but I had such an experience from the Sonic Nurse show in Houston last year to know that he is the unquestioned master of the art. The new material for Kim on vocals is stong and very well thought out. This is a band that thrives on a loud sound system and a fanatic crowd. It didnt play out that way but I loved every moment of it.
Idontcareican is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|