View Single Post
Old 02.25.2019, 01:50 PM   #2479
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

My wife grew up a huge Luis Miguel fanatic. Luis Miguel executive produced a series based on his life (Luis MIguel: La Serie) which is available worldwide on Netflix, but no available for viewing in USA, probably because of stupid copyright issues etc.

For Valentine's Day I "gathered" up all 13 episodes of the first season, and placed them on a flash drive with Luis Mi's face on it as a gift.

We have seen about 8 episodes so far. Good stuff, very well made, and quite blunt and honest about Luis Miguel's shortcomings and the issues he dealt with as the forced child star by his overbearing dad.

The show really hits home for my wife as she is getting inside info, which I could give a shit about, but I am enjoying the show, and especially hearing Luis Miguel's dad, a Puerto Rican, speak in the extremely loud, fast, aggressive Puertorrican manner. It reminds me so much of my family members, especially the hard-asses.

(it is extremely rare to hear a true Puerto Rican accent on any TV, even latino TV)

I am not a fan of his music, but the dude can sing with the best of them.

Luis Miguel is half Puerto Rican, half spanish, born in Puerto Rico but raised in Mexico and self-identifies as Mexican.

what a mix!