View Single Post
Old 08.01.2010, 11:41 AM   #55
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
As a former runner my biggest claim to a fame a 10 mile race with a 1000 ft incline at the 5 mile mark in 85.41 at 43 years of age not blazing by any means but I was happy with it. These days I just walk my knees are shot.
The best tip I can offer is to repeat Glice's training long run once a week, a couple of short runs and definately 2 or 3 days a week for rest. At first I used to run everyday for probably 2 years and then I found when I took the rest periods every week I was stronger. My only problem was I smoked to much dope so I ate like crazy and I never lost any weight when I was running which was a period of about 10 years or so. I used to love swimming to a mile a day when training but still because of the weed I never lost weight.