View Single Post
Old 12.17.2012, 10:57 AM   #2286
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I just bought it in my local bookshop. I skimmed through it on the way home and I do think you'll love it. I'll let you know how I get on with it. If you see it, I'd also recommend Gianluca Vialli and Gabrielle Marcotti's book, the Italian Job. On the surface it's Vialli's autobiography but it's really a discussion of tactical and cultural differences between the Prem and Serie A, with insights from big hitters like Mourinho and Fergie. I think you'd really like it.

thanks man. im gonna get the kindle version (obviously shipping would kill me). i'd be reading it already if i wasn't dealing wiht a couple of ugly deadlines (free tomorrow! free tomorrow!). aghhhhhhh........
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|