Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.14.2010, 03:04 AM   #14
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
sexy and the price is nice.

any other suggestions before I drop that much money? my lack of pc-gaming ability is about to KEEEL ME.

I didn't see your reference to "gaming" (unless you edited after).... but if you're all about gaming.... yeah, might as well be a PC. I never enjoyed gaming on a laptop, so unless you know that's what you like, I'd recommend a desktop. I just got a Dell XPS Studio gaming system (1400 on dell) locally on craigslists, practically new (purchased 2 weeks ago) for $795. There's a lot to be considered for adequate graphics cards, their size and processors and then the cooling ergonomics built around them.... better found in desktops.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|