Thread: laptop advice
View Single Post
Old 05.14.2010, 02:26 AM   #11
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
all sarcasm off, why not an apple? ..... not about their image, aesthetics or anything, if not for their operating system alone? That's what it's all about. I know it's cool to knock Apple for all their "know what they're doing and making superior products" foolishness, But if you're spending over 1k ?

I've seen the anti-puppet tirade's against Apple in this forum but I assure you, there is nothing more conformed than being a slave to Gate's Window's systems. I'm not talking smack.... I own them both, numerous systems of both, and nothing would make me happier than see people happy to go with Macs. Three of my closest friends and two family members have switched to Mac's recently and when I ask them so what do you think about the difference going from your PC to..." they interrupt me saying, "Man, FUCK PC's"

sorry, but if you spend more than 1k on a PC opposed to a Mac, you loose either way! The high proce range is the only logical reason to go PC either way. Unless you're strictly "Gaming" on a PC, that's about the only "pro" the have over Macs. I just bought my son (who's a PC gamer) a new gaming PC. He loves it (for gaming) but he still runs to our Macs to do everything else and will be the first to to say Windows is a POS.

I feel stupid even arguing it, but I sense that a lot of people knock Macs because they see them as a fad... like you're paying for image and presentation.... but that's so... so miscued. And really, to those, it's as simple as, they don't know what they're missing. How many people do you know that have bought a Mac and then gone back to PC's.... right, NONE! That really is saying something.

When my son needs help w/ his PC's, I can't go 2-3 minutes without feeling like kicking the POS Windows systems across the room. they're just ignorantly, dated minded operating systems created by a lab full of square minded nerds.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|