Thread: The Evens
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2007, 09:10 PM   #19
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I'm really interested in the settings they played. Here they played at an old arts centre that's more of a hall. But I was reading that they've played in parking lots, churches, movie theatres, all these different places than the norm, as to get away from associating rock 'n' roll with pubs.

If anyone has seen them, or missed them whilst they were in your town but you know where they played, I'd like to hear about it.

They played around here a year or two ago at a place called the Flying Monkey, which is found in the back of an 'abandoned' (or, at least, the windows or busted out and the building appears abandoned until you walk around to the back, which is the entrance) building and which contains a skateshop underneath the actual venue.
Only been to the place once, mainly because they advertise bands who claim to be 'acoustic punk with Kerouac poetry', so my assesment can only be of the actual building and the skate shop, but it's of no importance.
However, I missed the show because I didn't know about the show.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|