View Single Post
Old 05.19.2010, 11:04 PM   #92
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
This is the most retarded argument out there. Are you really using it?

Whoops, you never sold 11 billion albums, I guess you can't criticize Nirvana, or Britney, or Whitney Houston, or Black Sabbath.... blah blah blah. I don't even agree with him, but you're still being stupid.

And I fucking hate Jeff Dunham, that one fat boring Mexican, Liza Lampinelli, and Sarah Palin used to be funny but she's really worn her shtick thin.

What? The argument isn't about who is SUCCESSFUL, it is who is comedically relevant. Any random ass guy can come up with some interesting humor, that doesn't mean he constantly plays to packed houses. Same thing about a band -- I wouldn't say "oh, you haven't sold 10 million copies"; I'd say, "What song have you written as good as 'Super Go'?"

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|