View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 10:59 AM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
korn unplugged=comedy record of the year.

i mean, it's so pretentious with so called "unusual" instruments, but instead of doing good interpretations of their songs, they sound like crappy, soundtrack to ethereal music/dead can dance rip off but so watered down and lame, it's funny, the first song i heard from this crap was freak on a leash with the fat chick from herbalessence or whatever that avril lavigne goth metal band is called, it was hysterical, how serious they tried to appear. plus, there's like only three guys from korn left, they have like a 30 piece band to play this shit and only three are people in the band...and what's with all the animal masks?

i really mean it, it's a fucking comedy record.

and yeah, well i still like their first two albums, i like issues too, last time i heard it like 8 years ago, mind you, but korn and life is peachy are awesome.

and then, they have the retardness to cover radiohead's creep.

re: unplugged standards/nirvana

first of all, the whole concept of unplugged anything was to create a smoother, softer product of grunge bands to sell to older generations as "adult/contemporary," it has little to no artistic merits and most of the time, they suck, the songs sound crappy because most bands who have attempted an unplugged rely too much on distortion and effects, so listening to them acoustically is like listening to a half assed version of a song...seems stupid to me, not that there's bands who have the songs and creativeness to pull it off good, but mostly, no. plus, i fucking hate the word "unplugged."

that nirvana show, yeah it's good, as good as nirvana is, which is just above ok; the best mtv unplugged show i've heard was the cure, they really got into it, played their songs with their original intent and with added instrumentation.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|