View Single Post
Old 09.06.2017, 07:10 PM   #50101
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
OK! I will definitely try both suggestions. Thankya.

Don't listen to him! He's trying to hypnotize you with his pretty words. There's straight up nothing going on with these albums!!! (Sorry, NR.)

From my experience the only post-Pinkerton album worth owning is Everything will be Alright in the End. And even that one, I don't necessarily like. But I think it has a little something-something to it at times that makes it worth my time as a curio.

Then again, I guess they've gone beyond they're original reputation (first as pop-punk messiahs, then as unequivocal losers in life, then as the model for what not to do as a band. Now they seem to have loyal fans everywhere who don't give a shit about anything and just dig the tunes. So it's a success story, if a rough one. I guess I am happy for them in that respect.

Everything will be Alright in the End isn't the kind of album I'd listen to unless I was trying to convince myself Weezer didn't lose everything in 2001. But it's still better than the rest of their stuff.

Says this guy.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|