View Single Post
Old 12.05.2015, 05:42 AM   #1761
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
I Don't Like Shit is my favorite behind TPAB, I prefer it over Summertime '06 at this point. It's a humble project, sorta bleak ambient with soothing outro's (which at times even sound hopeful). Earl has improved a lot as a rapper since Doris. On this album he spits a lot of confident bars about how he's better than your favorite rapper and all the bitches want him now. The rest of the the time he talks about dealing with issues such as depression, losing his grandma, fake friends and collagues, etc. It's very relatable stuff, well written of course cuz Earl is gifted like that, dude has been killing it since a very young age. This album is basically bars after bars, very short and to the point, always leaves me wanting more.

I think it was just a mini album to hold us over until his next album which will be the real deal, he's been working with top producers like Knxlewdge (who was on TPAB), Mike Will, Metro Boomin, etc..
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|