View Single Post
Old 12.27.2007, 12:26 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yes.

dos dedos de frente.

problem with a cheap chassis is that it will be wobbly & susceptible to breaking, damaging the screen.

i've had my ibm sustain several falls and it's remained intact (more or less). anything can happen from tripping on the cable to falling asleep with the thing on your knees (ha), blam, and you are without. if it's going to be a truly portable machine that is. if you're going to treat it like a desktop though, a desktop is cheaper.

another thing to consider is cpu vs battery. if it's not a mobile processor you'll get maybe an hour of battery life.

i recently built a box for a friend using a uATX board & a small case. i didn't get one of these but some gaming boxes have a handle to make them "portable": http://2cooltek.com/Product/thermalt...vf1000bws.html
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|