View Single Post
Old 08.05.2013, 11:53 AM   #107
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Texans D was top 3 last year, and Matty Schaub is a far better QB than Dilfer!

we get Brian Cushing back, JJ WATT at full speed, gonna kill opposing QB's!

You're talking season, I'm talking all-time. There is a difference. I like Schaub, I don't hate on Texans, but I don't think they will climb to the summit behind him unfortunately..

Isn't it crazy that the Ravens have two completely OPPOSITE all-time Superbowl records. They have the record in 2000 for least running and net yards allowed, and then this one in 2013 they set the record for most running and net yards allowed! That is pretty fucking crazy juxtaposition!

Oh yeah, speaking of all-time Defenses, don't forget the 1977 Atlanta Falcons, the stingiest team of the Superbowl era (of course they only went 7-7 because they couldn't seem to score averaging 12ppg)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|