View Single Post
Old 07.10.2015, 02:21 PM   #39352
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
This is semantics.. i forgot sometimes that English isn't your first language..
that's a funny putdown but i didn't mean that i can't write well-- i've made money writing in english and been published in "famous" websites, so i think i'm pretty damn good at writing. being a second-language speaker only prodded me to study english, so i have a better grasp of grammar and vocabulary than most people.

i do have problems with idioms sometimes though-- those you learn situationally. and certain slang terms. but standard or academic terms like "markets" and "rules" are no problem.

all i meant by "more coherent version" was that i didn't have the time and energy to research and compose an
essay. so there you have 3 articles doing that-- explaining how rules create markets. google is great.

rules create markets!

alright, happy fridays.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|