View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 10:20 AM   #4
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i've a gamecube, if your into sports games check out the Mario Range, Mario Smash football/Mario Golf/Mario Tennis, these are cool litte games with a Mario twist, (i.e in Mario football you can collect powerups and use em on the other team, you can drop banna skins so they trip up of knock em out with a turtle shell) this is a good laugh when your playing with your friends, the golf game is good fun also..
Need for Speed Most wanted - good car racing game, pick a car, mod it up anyway you like and race it against the computer - the upshot been half way thru the race the cops start chasing after you and you must avoid getting nicked or else your car will get impounded and you pay X amount of money to get it out..
Resident evil 4 - great game, very very good, shooting zombies to save the girl blah blah blah you know yourself, great graphics and well done, you could be walkin in total silence for a few minutes and BANG! a zombie will come out and freak the shit out of you, streets ahead of all the other resident evil games.
Any Zelda game, although these fall into the bracket of "Nothing that you have to play for hours at a time though."
i've got a PS2 and a Gamecube and i'd be hard pushed to pick a favorite between the two, you wont go wrong with Nintendo, they are fun fun fun all the way