View Single Post
Old 06.07.2012, 03:23 PM   #34
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
So you just shit on Sony and then don't give us a reason? I follow what yr saying about taking care of things.. (I'm on the extreme end of babying things) ...but don't leave us hangin'?

Yea, they are near the bottom of studio quality, but they are inexpensive, dependable, and in just about every studio... They are basically cheaper Beyer Dynamics.

AKG's used to be real popular? Not sure where the AKG's are these days... I'm not really into the stylish hipster looking cans popularized in the last 5 years. They have $2-300 phones that AREN'T studio quality. And people buy them to play their 196k mp3's!?

I just go by what's generally in use in studios. I like flat, transparent, mixing quality cans, not ones with crazy bass heavy or weird response curves... flat! So I know my music sounds good, not just my eq-ing, or phones. Good music shouldn't need much of anything. I don't have much experience with the newest higher end stuff cause I haven't needed to even think about phones for 6 years now..

And wtf is a "REAL STEREO"? Your talking silver, right? Cuz I dont use a Pioneer tuner lol. I'm strait analog Mackie board > phones/monitors. Would be kinda cool if I still had my dad's Pioneer though.. :/
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|