View Single Post
Old 06.06.2012, 11:36 AM   #28
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
All the more reason you shouldn't be careless with them. I thought kids these days were all concerned about conserving resources. How is not taking care of your shit so you have to replace it all the time in line with that value?

I have great stereo equipment that I've owned from the 70s. I take care of it because it sounds great and I don't want the expense and hassle of replacing it with new products, which I am sure are inferior in quality. I also feel that I am being responsible by not becoming a consumer, i.e., spending money when I don't have to and not contributing to accumulation of more stuff and not disposing of more junk to fill the landfill.

Your "value" is the "old" one, more like how my parents treated everything, i.e., it's disposable, junk, not meant to last, we'll just buy another and another and another.