Thread: Sonic 2013
View Single Post
Old 11.28.2013, 09:58 PM   #229
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It is masturbatory

fuck that high cost bullshit.

fucking rich fucks think all their fans have hundreds of bucks to throw at barely-listenable crap

from what i've gathered from this thread, they don't need "all their fans", just 600 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by halgreen
Good point. The artists make the audio content affordably available. But it still rubs me the wrong way to say $200 dollars attached to a set like this. Mike Gira's newest live Swans set was $40, and while Y, K, and T's set has different content, it's confusing to see such a drastic increase in price.

so what you're saying is, if you were a peasant from the congo everything would rub you the wrong way, but because your first world underemployment lets you afford $40 and not $200, then only one of the items rubs you the wrong way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck that shit. Maybe 1% of everything released increases in value. This shit is just crap fetish objects

if that is the case, $200 is small potatoes in the fetish world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaaadrpk
The worst thing for me, is the taxes. Above $50 comes with taxes, theres a tolerance, if I spent $90 the probability of taxes is 80%.. so $200 probability is 100% ... and it is ''directly proportional'' with the total spent (included the shipment). $200 + shipment + taxes, for me, it's a veeery expensive. Only books have ''free pass''.

complain to your leech government politicians, not the artists

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
These will make handy stocking stuffers for the children on your Christmas list! Ha-ha! This is the sort of thing that killed the comic-book industry in the early to mid '90s!

where do i find its corpse?

--

tl;dr: poor people, bitter

ha ha don't mind me, i'm drunk. but fuckit, take your $200 elsewhere and stop crying. i bougth a freezer for $190 so i can have free meat all year. only 7% sales tax.

FREE MEAT ALL YEAR.

okay good night fuckers. but please stop crying. it's fucking unsightly. sheesh...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|