View Single Post
Old 03.01.2011, 12:13 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
...Uhhh...

well, yeah, bloodbeach, there's no rules on this website, period (blessing and a curse), and there's no reason to apologize. Just being able to get one fan is hard, since most people don't listen -- for various reasons (one thing, there's just TOO MUCH SHIT OUT THERE, too much consume; another thing is most people just don't seem to have "the time" for new music) -- and I suggest using any means possible. Potentially annoying someone (who is jealous and/or just looking for a reason to be annoyed -- if a thread bothers someone that much, why would they bother even looking at it?) is worth it, in the face of potentially gaining a fan.

So, please continue to advertise your music all day, it sure beats another thread about Deerhunter or some garbage. I like to read about good music. I like to know creators of good music. There's no reason whatsoever to apologize, music is music -- good music is good music -- and music can be difficult to create, so why not share your gifts with the world? Really, discovering new music, and preferably good music (I'd say movies, too, but I feel like I've seen just about any movie that'd ever interest me at this point, whereas music still feels pretty limitless), is the only reason I even bother getting online.

Keep up the good work, my friend.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|