View Single Post
Old 04.18.2014, 01:21 PM   #486
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
SO, has anyone... ANYONE... Listened to SMOKE DZA OR DOPPELGANGAZ YET?!

no. I seem to be in a pretty old school place right now. Listening to the Nas and Mobb Deep reissues. I'm trying to think. Maybe the only 2014 hip hop album I've been into is - well the new Mobb Deep - and then that Spaceghostpurrp.

Like I mentioned too, I've been kind of into collecting physical copies of a lot of older hip hop CD's lately too. So it's got my mind kind of on old stuff instead of new stuff.

ANYWAY

Wu-Tang in-fighting... not to be a cynic, but part of me thinks that some of it is getting blown out of proportion as a hype-machine man. A lot of in-fighting leading up to an album release right?