View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 09:40 PM   #10
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream I was visiting a fantastic and crazy 4-floor shopping mall with my friend Katie. Each floor had something different. I don't remember what the first two floors had, but the third floor was the hippie-ish bohemian floor, and the fourth floor was the crazy sex floor.

It was very crowded, and as we ascended the stairs to the third floor, Katie and I became separated. I yelled 'wait at the top of the stairs!' and she yelled 'okay!' back. Needless to say, I somehow took a wrong turn going up the stairs and ended up lost.

I found myself on the fourth floor, in a hallway that had tigerskin wallpaper and screaming androgynous horny people in leopardskin jumpsuits. I ran, and I ran, and I ran down the hallway. It felt like some sort of hotel because the hallway seemed to go on forever, until finally, I ran down some velvety stairs and bolted through a purple door. And there I was on the third floor. How?

Anyway, I was looking for my friend Katie. I found her picking at a salad in a food court. She was sad. I apologized, and she sniffed a lot. I found her because she was wearing her bright blue jacket that you can see from miles away. We analyzed this already. We concluded that to me, she is lost, and far away. But she won't always be.

Dreams, 'eh? I remember dreaming I had a turtle once, and woke up still thinking I had one. I realized I didn't and I was really sad. I was like six.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|