View Single Post
Old 02.26.2008, 02:53 PM   #12
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Because that would breath some fresh air into music if Japan invaded.

I'll go for another point -Loads of Japanese music is very well known in UK/ America - ok, Fushitsusha aren't selling out the Albert Hall, but Otomo can do a nationwide tour of the UK. There's obviously loads of stuff that we don't know about, but Japanese music does have some currency overseas - I can only imagine that there's something exciting going on, whether current or folk, that's exciting in pretty much all countries. I downloaded an album of, mostly, amazing Azerbaijani music the other day, but I have absolutely no way of finding out much about it, or plenty of exciting music from elsewhere. My housemate has recently got into West African music, and there's such a daunting amount of amazing stuff from there, and, I suspect, everywhere. Japanese music, if anything, is fairly well known in the West.

Innit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|