View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 07:23 PM   #108
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Hold on.

a) I told you I don't appreciate preaching.

b) I thought everyone knew I appreciate cock. Everyone knows that implying that all feminists are lesbians should have stopped in the 1950's, and it sort of has a hint of homophobia I can't ignore... as if you think that should be insulting in any way. Or as if you think someone's orientation has any relevance in a discussion.

c) Don't tell me what to do, how to do it or how I should fight, it's patronizing.

d) Do you really think you're being any less aggressive than me with your insinuations about me, purposeful misinterpretations, lack of clarity and passive aggressive shit?

d) Care to explain why "pro-lifers" (not really) aren't awful people who think women's bodies belong to them? And if you're one, just come out and say it already, why are you going round and round? Unlike you, I'm not trying to sugarcoat my beliefs.

Maybe if you stop preaching and start talking like a less condescending human being, tho I don't believe that you want to do that.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|