View Single Post
Old 06.30.2015, 11:34 PM   #47014
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
I know I know, man I've been worried about this? im not in extreme pain or anything, and the only reason im still posting and awake is because tomorrow is my last day until Monday. everybody around me, co-workers and family doesn't seem concern so I took it at face value. slipping and falling with all my weight on the bathtube edge is a big deal. think I've done more damage by working this whole time.

ok ok. doctor it is tomorrow!!! I mentioned it today to somebody and they said i'll be fine. for now, I need to eat and get sleep.

also: I don't really like taking pain pills. they're kinda crappy. though they do relieve a little.
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|