View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 03:12 PM   #50
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Oh really? It seems to me that the majority of the time that you exhibit a very antisocial bent. It just so happens that far too many of the posters here are negative creeps as well, so you rarely get called on it.

Furthermore, you wrote this yesterday:

This post clearly explains that you do have a problem with me. It outlines the fact that you deliberately attempted to upset me and then you wrote this to gloat about successfully doing so. So, as anyone can plainly see, I'm not as hellbent on "being bitchy and offensive to people when they disagree" as you attempt to pigeonhole me with your spin control post. I just feel that it's outrageous when people post hateful topics here.
Well well,for that i plainly have a history of perhaps getting irritated at someone but certainly not being hellbent on destruction(wich would be the most silly,stupid and seriously insane thing to do on something like the internet for sure)As i said,the jerk in question was being a 'jerk'(don't wanna get into that now and it's not important anyway) and he got what he was asking for.That's not called being bitchy but standing up for your mate.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|