View Single Post
Old 01.07.2017, 09:58 PM   #16
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
im pretty sure ol' charlie has been fucked enough in prison. and he's still got it at his age I bet. I hope he thinks of all those crazy orgies he had with young stupid impressionable girls with the Beatles blasting in background while some tattooed rapist shoots loads up his ass. retarded piece of shit.

I hate seeing interviews with him in prison. before he got locked up he had a different accent. in jail he became every older drunk/stoned redneck I've hung out with. exaggerated of course, because he's much more super stupid and paranoid trying to compensate with a sense of megalomania created by the media.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|