View Single Post
Old 07.10.2009, 09:25 AM   #98
nancykitten
children of satan

nancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bollocks_to_Pop
Same. I've seen them twice. Once during the RR tour where they played the whole album as well as during one of the DDN shows where they encored with 5 RR songs. Either way I'm sure it'll be great to see them again, but I'd rather just hear all the songs off The Eternal and 4-6 oldies instead. The only song I wouldn't really mind hearing from RR would be Pink Steam. If they're going to play stuff from other 00s albums I'd wish they'd dust off some Murray Street songs.

I hear ya. Pink Steam is a classic and I have no problem hearing that gem, anything else though I could do without (at least on this tour, playing them again in the future is fine with me).

I'd kill for some Murray Street! Hearing Karenology/Karen Revis. live was one of my all-time favourite live music experiences.

nancykitten is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|