View Single Post
Old 09.20.2008, 01:42 PM   #177
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
havnt heard a lot of those (obviousl6 mr rick hears more new music than me) but the ones i do know are all on my list. eat skull-sick to death is on my headphones now, theyre my favorite rock band right now along with pink reason. the new hospitals record is fucking amazing too, dead western is something i need to check out, and billy bao is fucking amazing.

one thing we all seem to be looking over is the new black pus record. chippendale is the gnarliest musician alive, and listening to him destroy his drum set, and make devasating electronic noise and vocal distortion and occasional saxophone ALL BY HIMSELF. better than lightning bolt. ok, not better than lightning bolt, but definitley better than mindflayer.

i would probably bathe in his sweat. not in the ghey way. just hoping some of his awesomeness makes it into my pores

edit__ yeah, weird how zach hill and chippendale both made awesome records this year. i like this Hill a lot, but Chippendale is a whole different animal

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|